Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wardrobe storyboard

In the last couple of days I gradually made a storyboard for my wardrobe plan. I did not intend to do so, as it takes a lot of time. But doing it bit by bit (and I'm behind my computer many hours a day anyhow) made it word, and it was a lot of fun. Plus I liked to think about what to do with all these fabrics.


The colors for the bottoms are not very good, this is the best result I could make of my pictures. Some patterns are new, some I have sewn before. The Ottobre top is finished too. That makes 3 tops finished.
Now to make one or two pants first. Today I'll trace the bottom right one, from the September Burda issue.

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea, so practical. I am going to get to work on one of my own this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great storyboard and great ideas on it! I love the storyboard idea. It does take a long time, but it helps me stay organized and disciplined and able to pick off where I left off when I lose my mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the patterns and colors you have chosen for your wardrobe. I think it will be a long time before I do that again. The story board was fun, but then of course, you are obligated to stick to those projects (well, at least I felt so)!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!