I made some good progress on my jeans. The back pieces are finished and the front pockets done.
Saturday, December 19, 2020
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
This past weekend I started with a new pair of jeans. I’m using the Ginger pattern in the high waist version. I see that I’ve never blogged about it. My current black pair is about two years old, not so black any more and it definitely has seen better days. Time to replace it, as I love wearing it.
A project to do in a few steps. Today I topstitched the back pockets and have sewn them on.
Though to be completely honest, I have topstitched a pair earlier on, but decided I didn’t want the colour after all.