Monday, October 15, 2007

Problems with pictures

Laura brought to my attention that the pictures from my last post could not be seen. This must be due to the fact that I abusively posted the same post twice, and deleted one. The pictures for both posts were removed from blogger :-(
Now I have restored two of the three pictures, but have difficulty uploading the third. Too bad, but I stop trying, want to get some sewing done this evening.

I still want to thank several of you for the "thumbs up" on my post about the mistakes. It certainly helped to finish the coat.

And Tany : I ordered two Patrones magazines, and received only one, with a message that something had changed in the distribution of the magazine and there were some problems with delivery. So I'm hoping that I receive the other ordered copy at sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your note, Sigrid. I noticed something was wrong at the Patrones site (there is no subscription or back issues order now). I asked a friend of mine in Spain if she could get the magazines for me there. I hope this is a transitory situation (hymsa was bought by the Edipresse group - another editor - hence the problems)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!