Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Burda 09-2007-105

This jacket/top is for my daughter, I posted on the change of the front pattern piece last week and this is the result. When I can get DD to show I'll make a picture, but 14-year olds are not always in the right mood :-).

But she is very happy with it, and so am I. Great fit in size 38. I love Burda! They have great fashion forward patterns, and once you know what changes you need, it's always the same (like Summerset mentioned in a comment).

In the comments on my last post Alex mentioned Jalie patterns to have a great fit too. And I wholeheartily agree with that. Through reading reviews on Pattern Review I got to know Jalie patterns and first tried the jeans jacket with great results. Since I have tried several others, and they are true to size! One of my next projects will be a Jalie top.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! She will definitely be the envy of her friends and classmates in such a stylish jacket. Lucky for her, mom sews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a great jacket. Your dd is so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jacket and the changes you made to it. I'd also love to see your daughter wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I love this style!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!