Saturday, July 14, 2007

Old magazines

Reorganizing a few bookshelves today I found a couple of old fashion pattern magazines. I certainly knew that I had a few left, but they were not very near. Some are from the 60's, very small and mostly black and white, a few Burda's and Neue Mode from the early 70's. These must have belonged to my mother or grandmother, as I am from 1961 and did not buy those magazines. From the 80's I have Burda's and Knip Mode magazines, from which I remember a few patterns that I made.

Let me share a few pictures:

From the sixties







From the seventies (doesn't that halter dress look familiar?)



3 comments:

  1. Are the patterns included in the magazines? Because a few of the patterns in the 60s magazines are definitely back in...the Jackie O look doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I think I like every single one of those. How very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn, patterns are included with the magazines, but not all I think, some had to be ordered. I might try one some time.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!