Sunday, July 22, 2007

Done a lot

Pff, that was a weekend of sewing a lot. An appointment with friends to go away on a boat today was postponed to next weekend, because of the bad weather. Some excuse for sewing. I got a lot of things done. First finished my Burda blouse, the review is on PR.
Then I finished the other Burda top that was waiting on the return of my serger, made changes to pants for my sister (who can not sew), made a modesty panel to the top of DD after all, and sewed together with DD a very easy knit dress from the latest Knip Mode. It's black and difficult to take pictures of, and she is not in a photographing mood, so no pictures.





Then finally I made in two hours the new Jalie twist top. Great pattern! A review is here. In the review I've included the changes I made for a D-cup. I'll make a post on that later here in

2 comments:

  1. Again, you've used stripes and color in the most beautiful way!fqfthguk

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!