Thursday, July 19, 2007

Burda 08-2005-119

Yesterday I called myself to a halt. All those new patterns were in my head (do you have that too when you buy new patterns?), and I wanted to start right away with new patterns and fabrics. But there are a few unfinished projects and I really must finish these first, because otherwise they will be either unfinished or hang around my sewing room for too long, so that I'm bored by the pattern/fabric before I get a chance to wear it.

One of the projects to finish is the striped blouse. This is Burda pattern 08-2005-119.


















In the magazine picture it seems very low cut, but tissue fitting the front made me think it was ok. Yesterday evening I finished the front and back, and though it is not very high, it is fine with me. Tonight I'll be going to my sewing class, making a swimsuit, so hope to finish this project this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. is your second striped shirt top that I've just loved! Good luck with the swimsuit class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique collar! I love the stripes. I've really been enjoying reading your blog as a new sewist, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!