Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Editing blog

Normally I try not to spend my Wednesday afternoons at the computer. My son is still free on Wednesday afternoons (which is normal here for children up to 12) and I try to be available. But as he was outside playing with friends the problem of the layout of this blog nagged at me.
As I am an Office-programmer by profession, I do have knowledge of computer languages. But I do not have a lot of experience with html yet.
But by changing step by step and previewing each step, I managed and am happy with the result so far. There are a few other changes that I'd like to make, but that will be some other day.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sigrid, this is great. People all over the net are trying to figure out how to change blogger from three columns to two.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!