Monday, May 21, 2007

Designer fabric?


In my post last week I showed two lycra fabrics for lingerie. I thought I saw this fabric used in RTW, but didn't remember exactly. But I do keep leaflets as source for inspiration, and found it. The same fabric is used by the label Marie Jo.
It's exactly the fabric I bought last week. I can't make this cup, but will try to copy the little center detail when making my bra.

And fun to know: buying 1 bra and 1 panty would cost about 90 euro (approx. 120 US dollar).
For lycra and notions I only spent approx. 25 euro ($33). And this is certainly enough for1 bra and 2 panties for myself, and 2 bra's and 4 panties for my daughter. Well, I need time to make them, but that is the fun part for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!