Friday, May 18, 2007

Currently working on ....

Yesterday was a holiday here and I took a day off too (as I mostly work from home I can plan my own working times).
Did less than I had hoped on my sewing plans, as finishing my Vogue top gave more complications then I cared to mention in my PR review. Everything went wrong: the neckbinding double serged, puckers, coverstitch problems etc. But I'm satisfied with the final result. It is at least a shirt out of my personal SWAP plan completed.

Next are a couple of lingerie sets for my daughter, she liked the fabrics as much as I thought she would. Cut those out last night as well as the white linen from my SWAP.

I'm going to make this Burda pants that has a beautiful detail in the waist. The welts will probably take as much time as the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Fitting Finesse is available on Amazon (I just looked) for about $13. She has an earlier book with the same method, but I can't remember the name of it. Good luck.

    Love these Burda pants BTW

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!