Saturday, May 26, 2007

Burda June


It was after all a week without much sewing. I spent long hours behind my computer and finished a job with a deadline for today at about 4.30 this afternoon. Pffff.
Tonight I spent a little time sewing, and my pants are now lined. Tomorrow I hope to finish it.

And the June Burda arrived in the mail today. A few lovely tops and I absolutely fell in love with this jacket. Like the skirt too, but that one is not for me. Only Burda says that the waist of the jacket is a bit higher then usual. Which means a lot of redrafting, because normally I have to lower the waist of Burda patterns by 3-5 cm. Not for now, but I will remember this pattern! It will make a nice jacket just after the summer.


And my daughter likes this one (make it soon please).

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!