Sunday, May 27, 2007

Burda pants 2

The pants are done. A complete review is on PatternReview. I like it a lot, it feels very much like summer.
Must admit that when I saw the picture of the back that I posted in an earlier review, this made me want to stop. What was I thinking, white! It looks enormous. Not good for me.
Didn't I read the article in the last Threads issue about seeming slimmer in dark colors (as if I didn't know that, I have everything: dark brown/blue, black). But sometimes you want something else. Now I'm glad I continued making these pants, as I think it's fine as it is. It does not make me thin, but that's something I know. Together with a good top it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!