Saturday, May 12, 2007

Burda top finished

Just finished my top. A complete review of this is added to PR. When I bought this fabric a month ago, I just thought of vertical and horizontal stripes and using this fabric as a hopefully wearable muslin.
But the article of Ann Steeves (Gorgeous Things) in the current Threads issue made me go a bit further and I changed the grain line for the upper front part and collar too. Took me quite long to cut the pattern, because when there are stripes involved, I want to match them accurately (see picture on the right).

As said in my review, next time I will use a plain color, but I like the pattern of this top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!