Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bra pattern

Today I've ordered a new bra pattern: Sewy Rebecca. It is especcially designed for non-stretch lace. Further it has a side panel that I like, because it gives me the opportunity to interface that part separately with a stronger fabric.
In an earlier post I commented on the wire-construction of the Linda-bra. Seeing this picture I assume that the wire construction is the way I like it, folded from the cup downwards to the band.

On Pattern Review a sew-along on lingerie has started and I joined this. I make lingerie without a sew-along too (as you can se from previous posts :-), but like very much to hear what others make and share experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!