For the first time this week, I managed to spend some time sewing. Or better: cutting and preparing. I have cut the jacket, a pair of pants of the same fabric and a white blouse. The blouse is the pattern from the Knip September issue I showed earlier, the pants my TNT BWOF pattern. And then I started to sew something.
After thinking about construction of this jacket, I decided to use the stitch and flip technique for the lining. Bit of an adventure, as it's only the second time I use it. The second picture above is the result. The jacket parts are completely interfaced, as per Vogue instruction.
Hope to show more Sunday evening.
Have a good weekend!