Friday, February 22, 2008

Wardrobe contest (3) - colors



English Nederlands

These are the fabrics that I intend to use for my wardrobe. The fabric on the right will be a dress. As said in my previous post, very basic colors, that can be used with other colors too. The white t-shirt with twisted neckline is the first garment that will be part of the plan.
I'll probably change my original pattern ideas (who doesn't do that in a plan like this?).
The white blouse intended for the folded placket is cut, and I hope to do something on that this weekend. More on that next week.
The t-shirt on my plan with ruffled neckline I still intend to make, but from a plain dark red knit fabric, that is not in this plan (but can be combined with it easily).

Talking about combinations: that's why my wardrobe has such basic colors.
What about this combination? Black and white with a green jacket?


Inspired by these garments in the March issue of Knip Mode.
.

Combinations with the tan color.


And the last one, the fabric with dots intendes for a simple t-shirt.

Off to the sewing machine now!

Dit zijn de stoffen die ik wil gebruiken voor mijn basisgarderobel. De stof rechts wordt een jurk. Zoals ik eerder al schreef, zijn het echte basiskleuren die ik makkelijk met andere kleuren kan combineren. Het witte t-shirt met gedraaide halslijn is het eerste onderdeel van het plan.
Waarschijnlijk ga ik de plannen/patronen wel aanpassen, maar dat lijkt me normaal in zo'n plan. De witte bloes met gevouwen voorkant is geknipt, daar hoop ik dit weekend iets aan te doen. Volgende week meer daarover.

Het t-shirt uit mijn plan met de v-hals met plooien wil ik nog maken, maar met donkerrode tricot. Die kleur maakt geen deel uit van het plan, maar kan er wel eenvoudig mee gecombineerd worden.

En over combinaties gesproken: daarom zijn mijn kleuren zo basis.
Wat denk je hiervan? Zwart en wit met een groen jasje?


Geïnspireerd door de Knip van maart.
.

Combinaties met beige.


En de laatste. De stof met cirkels voor een eenvoudig t-shirt.

Dus nu gauw aan het werk.

9 comments:

  1. I love the black/white/green combo - very chic and spring like. The dots in the last picture are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right!
    Your neutral color SWAP will give you lots of variety.

    And I love your fabric choices! Lively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of variety really. Looking forward to seeing your progress. I wish I could progress but I am running on the fitting treadmill and getting nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black and white is great and with the green that pops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and white with a green jacket sound perfect to me. This is actually one of the things I love about black and white, you can add jackets, bags, shoes, jewelry in strong accent colours and it looks so fresh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving that splash of kelly green on the black and white. This will be a wonderful wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white balck and green wardrobe will look fantastic. That's a great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of possibilities here. I love brights with neutrals. I also love prints with pinstripes. Very big this year to mix prints, which is a bit young for me, but stripes and prints is certainly doable and chic.

    ReplyDelete