There are a lot of things I'm doing at the moment (not complying to my own rule not to have more than 3 items to work on): knock-off jacket, January BWOF jacket for myself (both muslins sewn this weekend), wardrobe contest, white blouse for DD, t-shirt for a niece. Pff, I'll write about these things later, I'm trying to take one step at a time.
Tonight I made the twisted neckline for the t-shirt I want to make in the PR-wardrobe contest. Using a Ottobre pattern for the t-shirt and the tip on a twisted neckline written by Liana on PR. I used a 5 cm (2 inch) wide neckline, and moved the fabric each 6 cm.
The result is not quite right, it might be better to have more fabric length in the neckline. I decreased 15% and think that is too much. Think I'm going to take the nec