Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Patrones fiesta – party issue, something for you?

Patrones fiesta
Last week I bought the latest Patrones issue, but overlooked the fact that this is the Fiesta, or party, issue. Lots (and I mean lots) of party dresses. My need for these dresses: none. I’ve browsed the magazine several times now, checked all line drawings too and am convinced that I will not use it. I might trace the blouse on the cover, but that will be all.
Anyone of you interested? I’ll give it away but will ask you to pay for postage (paypal). Postage will be Euro 6,16  within Europe, and Euro 10.45 for the rest of the world. That is what I will have to pay at the postoffice. I’ll do a draw when more than one of you is interested. Draw is done!.

For more pictures from this magazine click on the above picture.

6 comments:

  1. Hello
    I would like to buy it.
    First time I post a comment on your blog, but I have been following it. Love the clothes you make.
    Please let me know if I can buy it. I live in California USA.
    I can pay with paypal .
    Thanks
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to make that blouse on the front.
    What do you think SIgrid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Id LOVE this edition. Will pay PayPal ASAP. Please include me in the draw!
    Thanks, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding, I would buy it! I love Patrones and I love dresses, party dresses! The Patrones Fiesta magazine is always one of my favourites (I only have two others...LOL). Please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely interested. I saw the details on another site and I instantly went in search online to buy it, but it doesn't seem to be up anywhere yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. engelen@dapt.demon.nlNovember 4, 2010 at 12:20 PM

    Hallo,
    Ik wil de Patrones wel van je overnemen. Leuk voor het kerstgala van mijn dochters.
    Trouwens goede blog, ik volg je al tijden.

    Groeten,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete