The blouse was finished on Monday evening. At the moment the European football (soccer) championship is being held, and on Monday evening the Dutch team played. To be honest: I couldn't care less, but DH and children are following along closely. By the time the match was finished and the endless talk on television came to an end ("we" won from leading world champion Italy), my blouse was finished and the review on PR written. My idea of a good time.
This is a well drafted pattern, I changed the length in the waist and did a small FBA. Certainly will make it again. Here are a few extra pictures of the sleeve.
For turning the collar I used a collar clamp, which I ordered with Sew Exciting, together with samples of interfacing (great quality, as mentioned by some on the internet before). After some practise on scraps I used the following method for the clamp, which is a bit different than described on the Sew Exciting website. I find that there is too much of the collar to hold the point firmly.