Friday, November 11, 2016

New book

I pre-ordered this book a few weeks ago and when I came home tonight it was in the mailbox. I had been looking forward to it. There was no way to know whether it was what I was looking for. A few pages on Amazon looked ok so I just took my chances. After a quick look through it I think it's great as I was looking for the next step on drafting, especially coats and there is not much around on that subject. 
Would you like to know more? Then I'll do a proper review soon. 

7 comments:

  1. Yes please :) I am in the process (at long last) of making my moulage. Actually I have started on drafting my sister's first as it will be easier to fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another yes, please, here! I hadn't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting on mine to arrive too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please. A review would be very useful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please. This would be great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I want this! Coat patterns are always rather limited commercially.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!