This was a very quick top to make. I used the pattern from March Knip Mode no. 101 in a piece of white cotton jersey more or less as a muslin. I have a piece of printed fabric that I don’t want to waste on a pattern that I’m not sure of. I like the front and neckline of the top, but are not sure if I repeat the gathered ‘sleeve’. I should have added a bit of space in the bust area, but this will do at home on a hot summer day (whenever that may be).
In construction I didn’t follow Knip Mode’s instructions on some points, as in the magazine they use unfinished seams on the outside for the front part. Like Burda often does, there are unclear pictures of this. Don’t know why the neckband is not cut on the fold, it only gives an extra seam which is completely unneccessary. Just changed the order of working to a to me more logical approach.