Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wardrobe fabrics 1



This is the first set of fabrics that will be part of my wardrobe plan. My wardrobe plan consists of 6 tops and 6 bottoms. The tops will match with 2 or 3 of the bottoms. Besides the brown/grey there will be a lot of blue.
There's no specific timing for this project, at this moment it is unsure how much sewing time I'll have next weeks, work is taking more time after a quiet summer season.

The striped fabric is the one I decided to use for my Marfy blouse.
On the left are 3 fabrics for bottoms.
1. A skirt with godets fromt the grey/brown fabric on top (Knip Mode pattern or Ottobre). This is a fabric of unknow quality (bought together with the stripes in a sale).
2. Another skirt, probably Butterick B4859, view B, fabric from Gorgeous Fabrics
3. Dark brown pants, fabric bought in a store here. I think I will use the pattern for my white linen pants from Burda, made earlier this year, but omitting the welt band.

2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!