Accounting for two other garments from Burda magazine: a pair of pants and a jacket.
The jacket is from the June 2018 issue, number 104.
I changed it to have the closing center front, added my default 3 cm above the waistline and added a few centimeters to the peplum too. I had cut the peplum extra long and decided on the length during construction.
The back view of the line drawing suggests 7 panels, but there are only 4 (2 center back panels and 2 side panels). The panels that are indicated to have topstitching are just pieces of fabric sewn on top. I omitted that step.
I interfaced all pieces except the peplum with fusible interfacing, a bit heavier weight for the body,, light weight for the sleeves. The jacket is lined with black lining.
A detail to show the fabric better.
The pair of pants is from the December 2018 issue. I showed my initial steps on tracing and marking this pattern here.