Sunday, February 15, 2015

On hiatus

My blog will be on hiatus for a while. We are in the busy process of selling our house and buying a new one. The selling went a lot faster than we thought and if everything goes as planned (subject to the buyers getting the mortgage as is the rule here) we have to move out before May 1. I expect there won’t be a lot of time to sew and even less to post here. We will be visting houses to find a new place, de-cluttering all that’s stored in the attic (what a lot you can store there) etc.

So it’s bye for now, but I will continue blogging about my sewing adventures in (hopefully) a few months time.

11 comments:

  1. An exciting busy time ahead! All the best Sigrid, I hope you find a lovely new home... with sewing space of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with finding a new place and I hope the new home comes with an amazing sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck finding a new home, hope all goes well! I agree with the others that the new home has a wonderful sewing space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck finding the home of your dreams with the perfect sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, exciting news and wishing you all the best with this very time consuming project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your move. I hope you find somewhere great. Best of luck clearing the attic! Our garage (ever car-less) is used in the same way and desperately needs decluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That IS exciting! All the best, Sigrid, and come back when you are settled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dread moving out of this house. My dh is the biggest pack rat and a garage sale/estate sale addict. Of course there is also my studio and fabric 'collection' to deal with.
    Good luck on finding a new house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy moving! We just went through that... and moved continents...
    Hope all goes well. I will look forward to hearing about it on the other end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your move and finding a new house!

    ReplyDelete