Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Meetup

Do I need to say more?

DSC01720

Renee (Miss Celies pants) spent the last days of her European trip in Amsterdam and she took the the time for a few meetups. As she was here on her honeymoon I felt honored she made time for this. I met her at Kantje Boord, the famous lingerie shop here together with my friend Valerie and had a lovely lunch afterwards. We were lucky the weather was nice again so we could be outside.
Another meetup was on Monday, but unfortunately I could not make it to that one. I’m sure Renee will tell you about it all when she’s back.

DSC01723 DSC01719

 

She took a good haul of fabric and notions home with her. Renee: I’m looking forward to seeing what you make of this and it was such a pleasure to meet you again.

8 comments:

  1. Very neat! You're lucky to have a chance to meet fellow bloggers - that must have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's in love you can tell ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made my day. I totally understand. Looking forward to seeing her new creations. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looking at her makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I needed to see was that first photo. My sentiments exactly! So fun & funny! The looks on every persons face... ha ha! And I love that wax batik dress. Looks like you all had a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny..when you were shopping at kantjeboord i was in their class room next to the shop attending a lingerie workshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun! And I love the cute pictures. I'm pretty sure I'd hug the fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!