I'm going to make blouse #104 from the BWOF February issue. After a week of many working hours I felt like making the t-shirt of the last post first, as an instant gratification project. Now it's time for the blouse. I long debated with myself whether or not to make the "blind flap" as it is described, which is also in the back with a pleat, and in the end decided to make it as designed with flap.
And of course I "had to" do something different then the instructions tell you.Tonight I made the plackets and cuffs of the sleeves (strange working order, I know). I used the drawing from David P. Coffin's book for the placket, but used the instructions from Mary Beth, which are very helpful. I do like Coffin's book for all the information that's in it, but find his instructions and drawings difficult to follow.
Some of you shared my views on the low neckline of the BWOF patterns. And Kat, you made me laugh with your comment, I must make an appointment with the hairdresser soon ;)