Friday, July 9, 2010

New magazines

Thank you for your nice compliments on my top. I do plan to make pictures on me, but at the moment it’s too hot for that. Reading other blogs there is a lot of heat on the northern hemisphere. Not comfortable weather for sewing, so I’ll share some pictures of the latest pattern magazines I bought. I skipped June and July Burda. July had quite a few nice patterns, but not for my age or figure.

I bought the Patrones 293 issue from Patronenwinkel.nl who started to sell the magazine. Don’t know whether they ship internationally, but it’s the first online shop here in the Netherlands offering it.

This is still a summer magazine, I don’t know whether I’ll be sewing anything soon, but quite a few inspirational pieces. My daughter saw also quite a few things she liked.

DSC_0058  
My daughter thought this was a dress for me, I had to look twice, but think she’s right, it would certainly be comfortable at a day like this.  
DSC_0060  DSC_0061
Cute top with nice details.DSC_0070  DSC_0069
 Very summery topDSC_0067 DSC_0068
DSC_0064  Not for me, but I like the styel of this top.
Absolutely love this combination.DSC_0071 DSC_0072

Further I bought the August Knip mode. Less summer patterns, more fall patterns already.

DSC_0059

DSC_0074 DSC_0075
DSC_0073  

And I especially like this top, of which they show 4 variations, nice to see the different looks of the same pattern.

DSC_0078

 DSC_0076DSC_0077

7 comments:

  1. I really like your Patrones selections -- you have such a good eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the photos & line drawings. It's nice to see what is inside each edition. I don't like purchasing without knowing if I'll actually use it.

    Congrats on being today's featured member on PR too. Always nice to see a familar face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the Knipmode wrap top pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That knipmode wrap top is to die for. And Patronenwinkel does ship within Europe. That's all I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Patrones, can't wait to get mine. But that grey jacket in Knip has the same shape lapels than the July Burda leather jacket does! I haven't read a single fashion magazine since January so I completely missed this trend, LOL!
    And I'm with the other, the Knip wrap top is just delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that Knip Mode wrap top! Judging by the other comments, I think it is a popular style!

    ReplyDelete