Monday, December 2, 2013

Inspiration Monday

I used to have a slideshow in my sidebar with photos from rtw that I found inspirational. In one of the blog layout changes that was lost and I never set it up again. Thought it might be nice to occassionally share a “find”  with you. It’s not intended as a “to do” list for me, it’s inspiration and more like a virtual bulletin/moodboard.
Here’s a coat from Mural that I saw on Nordstrom’s website.I recently saw a coat like this in a shop and remember having seen one on a blog quite a while ago, only no idea where. Thanks to Lin3arossa I now know where: Tany!
I like the angle of the zipper on this variation.
Van Inspiratie General
Van Inspiratie General




7 comments:

  1. Maybe here: http://tanyetlamode.blogspot.de/2011/03/my-burberry-inspired-coat-self-made-o.html?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's the one, I thought of Tany but could not find it so concluded it must have been someone else. Only looked at her other blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :))) I really loved the waist zipper detail and had to do my version of the Burberry coat... Ohhhh, I miss sewing so much.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sigrid, I remember the Tany coat well. It was a navy version of the Burberry coat about two years ago. It's been on my list for ages. I can't wait to see what you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration for this winter is beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration! I love the lace moto jacket you have planned -- it is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that jacket. It was I think a knock off of a Burberry coat? Anyway it is gorgeous and would be a fabulous addition to your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!