Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Comments on my blog - I can reply

Not a sewing post. This post is about a more or less trivial thing on my blog. For a long time I saw the "Reply" option to comments only on my phone and not at my computer.
Which meant that I seldom replied to comments directly under the comment any more, as I can touch type at my computer and it takes me too much time on my phone (on which I'm typing with 1 finger).
This morning I thought it was time to dive into the matter again and I finally found the solution. It meant editing a line in the html code, but that's familiar territory for me.

For my readers/commenters it means that if you have a question on something it's easier to answer for me at the spot where the question is asked and of course just react to comments in general.

I might be doing some more housekeeping on my blog in the next few days, it might be time for a new look and checking on the sidebar options. Haven't done anything about it for a very long time.


3 comments:

  1. You have e Blogger blog and In have WordPress. Things are quite different there. But I advise Evert oftewel to make a back up or export from time to time and certainly before basic changement on the template.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evert oftewel = everybody 😉

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your advice. Every platform is different and a backup crucial!

      Delete

It's always nice to have feedback on what I'm posting about. All comments, also positive criticism, are always highly appreciated.
Leuk als je een berichtje schrijft, altijd leuk om te lezen, ook opbouwende kritiek!