is finished. After making the muslin end of December, it took me till last week to finish it. I was sidetracked by other projects and life during the past months. The only thing missing is the chain in the hem, which I didn’t have and will add later.
I wrote a full review on PR here. Here are the pictures:
I did give extra thread below the buttons, but could still be a bit more. I really like the waist shaping, a detail I added. The original is very boxy, which is not so good for me.
Looking serious again, and in need of a new haircut very soon.
The special detail of this pattern, the 3-piece sleeve.
The back, think it turned out quite nice.
A glitch in the instructions. In step 82 you are told to attach the facingn with catchstitches, in step 88 you have to fold it out again. Took some unpicking almost invisible stitches. Did not quite like that.
Also in step 89 the instructions omit to tell to attach the lining to the sleeve till the top, while in an earlier step it says start 10 cm lower, which is the correct thing to do. This I saw before sewing, so no harm was done.