The blouse is finished and I kept all details from the pattern, including the cuffs. I wore it today, worked on it at my computer and they didn't irritate me. I won't make a jacket with zippers at the sleeves for example, because I know from experience that these are disturbing me while I'm working.
I'll write a review later, but I don't have time for that now. I've taken no detail pictures yet either. It was an easy blouse to make. I used french seams, and this gives a nice finish to the inside too.
The fabric is linen in a quality that makes it easy to work with, collar and cuff interfacing is from Pam, wonderful quality as always.
The main thing I altered were the buttons on the cuff. In the pattern the buttonholes are inside the cuff, but I made them in the double layer of the cuffs, so the buttons are visible on the outside of the cuff. It was clear that the cuffs would ‘fall down’ when done as described.
You can see that from the BurdaStyle picture too, a detail of that picture is below. I changed the picture as it is a white blouse on a white background, in which the details are hardly visible. This is a link to the picture on the Burda website.
The length is in between the length of blouse no. 114 and 113, which are basically the same patterns.
It’s good to make a few of these quick projects. I’m mentally preparing for pants again.