I don't know what to think of this print on me, but it will certainly be ok with a black cardigan. I was in the mood for something simple this afternoon, and thought I might as well make this top, of which the neckline is the appealing part. But, as you can see, it's the problem right away, as it slides a bit to my left in the picture.
Reading the reviews I saw that the neckline gave problems, and the sleeves are set-in sleeves, with a higher cap. I changed the top of the sleeve and the armholes using the Jalie 2449 pattern, which is perfect for me.
For the neckline I made a facing like this:
In this way there is no extra bulk at the shoulder seams, as the seam of the facing is on center back. I understitched the facing. There is no stretch left this way, but with the width of the neckline, that's no big deal.