Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Belt for knock off jacket / Riem voor "namaak" jasje

English Nederlands

To my surprise I already found the "fabric" for the belt for the knock-off jacket I wrote about this weekend. Yesterday I went to a local market where a man has a stand with a bit of notions. Also he had some belts, and there I saw this one.

The closing has a bit of rust on it, but as I only was interested in the material this belt is made of, this was no problem. So I even got a discount. Tonight I'm going through all magazines I have to find a basic pattern.
Voor het jasje dat ik ga namaken heb ik materiaal voor een riem nodig. Ik dacht dat het moeilijk zou zijn dat te vinden, maar gisteren op de markt vond ik wat ik nodig had.

Een brede riem als basismateriaal. De sluiting was een beetje roestig, en ik kreeg daarom ook nog korting. Vanavond door alle tijdschriften bladeren om een basispatroon te vinden.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty belt, Sigrid. It will be exciting to follow you on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabric are you planning on using?

    ReplyDelete