Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Inspiration from December Knip and BWOF


The December issue from Knip Mode is in the shops here, and BWOF is to be seen online already. I bought the Knip Mode to pass on to someone else in the US, but I will buy another one, as I'm going to keep this one myself. A quick scan in the shop showed nothing to catch my eye, but I think there are some great patterns in it, especially blouses.
The on the left is on my (too long) to make list.










From the online BWOF issue I like this blouse very much. And I want to make a few things that are a bit more special than my usual blouses, I consider making this blouse for Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me that the new BWOF models are up! They're usually posted on the German site before the English site. I love *a lot* of what is in this issue! Too many things and too little time!

    I, too, would like to make myself at least a Christmas blouse. I try to make myself a little something every year. Last year I actually got a dress and jacket done. I think it will have to be a blouse this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Sébastien is going to get me the Knipmode issue! That is at least one advantage to his working in the NL. LOL

    I love crisp white blouses too. Actually, I was thinking yesterday about what fabric to get to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a great white shirting in NY that I think is destined for that BWOF blouse. It looks like it would do well with a crisp fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that BWOF blouse too and when you get your hands on the December magazine just take a look at the vintage special pattern... The pictures at www.burdamode.com don't do it justice!

    ReplyDelete