Saturday, May 26, 2007

Burda June


It was after all a week without much sewing. I spent long hours behind my computer and finished a job with a deadline for today at about 4.30 this afternoon. Pffff.
Tonight I spent a little time sewing, and my pants are now lined. Tomorrow I hope to finish it.

And the June Burda arrived in the mail today. A few lovely tops and I absolutely fell in love with this jacket. Like the skirt too, but that one is not for me. Only Burda says that the waist of the jacket is a bit higher then usual. Which means a lot of redrafting, because normally I have to lower the waist of Burda patterns by 3-5 cm. Not for now, but I will remember this pattern! It will make a nice jacket just after the summer.


And my daughter likes this one (make it soon please).

No comments:

Post a Comment